Miami is known for its amazing rooftop bars, from ocean view lounges on South Beach to downtown hangouts surrounded by skyscrapers. Discover the coolest rooftop bars on the top of our list for yourself during your next Miami adventure.
Discover the Best Rooftop Bars in Miami: South Beach and Beyond
With a cool drink in your hand and a spectacular view as your backdrop, you’ll feel like a royal when you relax at these rooftop bars in Miami. From intimate hangouts to lavish poolside lounges, our favorite sky lounges all make you feel like you’re on top of the world.
Top 10 Rooftop Bars in Miami: Find Your New Favorite
- Juvia (South Beach) – Posh bar with purple cocktails and panoramic views.
- Gale (South Beach) – Awesome people-watching from four floors up.
- Sugar (Brickell) – Bali-inspired garden lounge with sweeping views of Biscayne Bay.
- Dolores, But You Can Call Me Lolita (Brickell) – Chill lounge with great happy hour specials and views of South Miami Avenue.
- Area 31 (Downtown) – Edgy bar with pool and uber-trendy cocktails.
- C-Level (South Beach) – Classic Miami hotspot with views of Ocean Drive’s Art Deco hotels.
- Highbar (South Beach) – Glam hangout with private cabanas and DJs.
- Watr (South Beach) – Savor ocean views in a super-Zen atmosphere.
- Above (Coconut Grove) – This breezy bar is known for excellent sunsets.
- White Haven Hotel’s Rooftop Terrace – Grab a signature cocktail and relax in our sumptuous terrace in the sky.
Sophisticated South Beach Hotel with Rooftop Terrace
Looking for a place to stay in Miami? Our boutique hotel is a relaxing oasis that feels chic and secluded despite our amazing location right on Ocean Drive in South Beach. Experience the magic for yourself and make your reservations today!