What’s on your Miami bucket list? From an elegant Italian villa on the waterfront to a colorful neighborhood filled with oversized art, see how many of these superstar attractions you can experience in Miami.
Make a plan to experience Miami’s top 10 superstar attractions on your next South Beach adventure, including Lincoln Road, Wynwood Walls, and Ocean Drive.
Miami’s Bucket List Hotspots: 10 Most Popular Attractions
How many can you experience on your next South Beach adventure? You’ll find no shortage of amazing things to do in Miami – but these are the 10 most popular. Visit them all and find your favorite:
- South Beach – Dazzling Art Deco architecture, outdoor cafes, celebrity chef restaurants, and a glamorous beach scene at Miami’s #1 attraction – and stay in the heart of it all at our boutique hotel on Ocean Drive.
- Lincoln Road – Bustling epicenter of shopping, dining, entertainment – and people-watching!
- Bayside Marketplace – Two-level outdoor shopping center on the waterfront.
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation – Hands-on guided wildlife tours by appointment only.
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens – Gorgeous Italian-style villa and estate on the waterfront.
- American Airlines Arena – Massive music concerts and Miami Heat NBA games.
- Wynwood Walls – Outdoor museum with large-scale street art and colorful murals.
- Deering Estate – Historic home and brilliant museum of Miami culture and heritage.
- Miami Design District – Creative neighborhood with art galleries, boutiques, and design houses.
- Ocean Drive – Vibrant beachfront thoroughfare lined by Art Deco treasures – including our South Beach hotel!
Winter Haven: Bucket List Boutique Hotel on South Beach
Add one more stop to your Miami bucket list: stay at our beautiful, one-of-a-kind hotel. Book your reservations now at our Marriott Autograph Collection hotel to experience high-end amenities, spectacular rooms and suites, and an unbeatable location on Ocean Drive.