Summer is a season to be savored – and there’s still time to plan that vacation you’ve been talking about. Book your late summer getaway to our South Beach boutique hotel. Find fun things to do, whether you’re on a trip with friends or as a couple.
Savor every moment of the season when you plan a late summer getaway to South Beach. Check out all the fun things to do with friends or as a couple!
Savor the Summer on a Couple’s Trip or Vacation with Friends
Dreaming of the beach? There’s still time to take that summer trip to South Beach and indulge in an unforgettable vacation. Mouthwatering cuisine, colorful architecture, wild nightlife, and fantastic shopping are just a few of the perks of a stay in Miami.
Fun Things to Do in Miami for Couples and Friends
Are you planning a romantic rendezvous for two, a fun-filled girls trip, or a beach break with the guys? You’ll never be bored in our beautiful city. Here are a few of our favorite things to do in Miami for couples and friends.
- Designer Shopping on Collins Avenue & Bayside Marketplace
- Jet Boat Tours, Sports Fishing Charters, and Sightseeing Cruises
- Cultural Neighborhoods: Little Havana and Little Haiti
- Wynwood Design District & Street Art Murals
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- South Beach Art Deco Architecture Walking Tours
- Exquisite Waterfront Dining, including IL Bolognese
- Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
- Phillip & Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- …and of course… the BEACH!
Winter Haven Hotel: A Heavenly Sanctuary on Famous Ocean Drive
Do Miami right – stay at our one-of-a-kind boutique hotel in South Beach. Part of Marriott’s illustrious Autograph Collection, Winter Haven features a beautiful rooftop terrace, chic martini bar, and historic Art Deco architecture. Browse our special offers and book your late summer vacation today!