Immerse yourself in Miami’s white-hot arts and culture scene this November and electrify your trip to the city. Experience unique art shows, film events, cultural festivals, operas, and Broadway performances.
Inspire your trip when you experience South Florida’s on-fire arts and culture scene this November, from opera performances to festivals and music shows.
Miami Arts & Culture Guide November 2018: Festivals, Shows & Celebrations
Plunge into Miami’s exciting arts and culture scene and discover a diverse array of things to do when you visit the city in November. No matter what you are interested in, you’ll find a special event to stir your spirit – including Broadway shows, cabaret, opera, book fairs, film festivals, and so much more.
Explore Miami’s Art & Culture Events in November
- Coral Gables Food, Wine & Spirits Festival – Gourmet sampling along Salzedo Street and at Coral Gables Museum (November 3).
- PeruFest USA – Peruvian cuisine, traditional dancers, art, and music (November 3-4).
- La Bohème – Puccini’s famous opera at Florida Grand Opera in Fort Lauderdale (November 3-17).
- SoundScape Cinema Series – Free outdoor screenings on a 7,000-square-foot-screen of Mary Poppins (November 7), The Little Mermaid (November 14), Paddington 2 (November 21), and BIG (November 28).
- Seed Food & Wine Week – Plant-based food and wine festival with a veggie burger battle, yoga brunch, and 200+ eco-friendly exhibitors (November 7-11).
- Miami Short Film Festival – Short attention span? This film fest is for you (November 8-11).
- Miami Book Fair – Street fair in Downtown Miami that celebrates poetry, books, and authors (November 11-18).
- Sunny Isles Beach Jazz Fest – Live jazz performances from DUKES of Dixieland, Accent, and Marc Antoine (November 14-18)
- South Miami Art Festival – Juried fine art show on historic Sunset Drive in South Miami with 100+ diverse, multimedia artists in an open-air setting (November 17-18).
- Hello, Dolly! – Broadway smash hit and winner of 4 Tony Awards at Adrienne Arsht Center (November 20-25).
- Luna Cabaret Show – Contortionists, burlesque, and dancers plus hand-rolled cigars, dance floor and full orchestra (November 24).
Stay Moments Away from Miami Events at Winter Haven Hotel on South Beach
From food festivals to epic beach parties and nightlife, explore it all easily from our South Beach hotel. We’re located right where everyone wants to be in Miami – on South Beach’s famous Ocean Drive. Experience the best of Miami and put yourself in the cultural heart of the city at Winter Haven.