Arroz con pollo. Ropa vieja. Cuban sandwiches, mojitos, and black beans and rice. Hungry yet? Have a look at our favorite Cuban restaurants in Miami where you can indulge in the island’s bold and flavorful cuisine.
Hungry for Cuban sandwiches, arroz con pollo, picadillo, and ropa vieja? Discover some of our favorite Cuban restaurants in Miami, from Calle Ocho in Little Havana and beyond. Find your favorite place or explore them all! Our hotel is the perfect home base.
Savor the Most Delicious Cuban Food in Miami
From the streets of Little Havana to secret suburban hideaways and fancy lounges, you’ll find fantastic Cuban food all over the city of Miami. Here are some of our favorite hotspots for Cuban sandwiches, arroz con pollo, picadillo, and of course – rice and beans.
Best Cuban Restaurants in Miami on Calle Ocho and Beyond
- El Rey de las Fritas – Try the Cuban hamburger here, quintessential street food with raw onions, shoestring fries, and a secret tomato sauce served on a Cuban roll. (1821 SW 8th Street)
- El Palacio de Los Jugos – With outlets all over the city of Miami, this outdoor marketplace features numerous hot-food counters serving tropical juice blends, fried pork rinds, and full plates of Cuban favorites like ropa vieja. (multiple locations)
- Versailles – This iconic restaurant on Calle Ocho is known for traditional plates like vaca frita – shredded beef fried with onions and served with rice and black beans. (3501 SW 8th Street)
- Islas Canarias Restaurant – Packed with locals all day long, this colorful eatery dishes out hefty breakfasts and incredible croquetas stuffed with ham, chicken, or beef. (13695 SW 26th Street)
- Havana Harry’s – Drink crazy-good mojitos and eat giant desserts at this friendly restaurant in Coral Gables with wildcard dishes on the menu. (4612 S Le Jeune Road)
- Estefan Kitchen – Bright and lively, this entertaining restaurant and lounge is owned by Gloria and Emilio Estefan. You’ll often encounter a side of live music with your Cuban sandwich. (140 NE 39th Street #133)
Book Your Miami Foodie Adventure Today at Winter Haven
Hungry for adventure? Book your stay at our unique South Beach hotel and explore the best Miami dining right outside your door.