From parties and pageants to a world-famous parade, Miami Beach Gay Pride celebrates the LGBT community with a week of exciting events. Ocean Drive is the epicenter of the action – and our boutique hotel is located right where you want to be.
Celebrate Miami Beach Gay Pride’s 10th Anniversary
Florida’s biggest party of the year is going to be even bigger for 2018. Now in its tenth year, Miami Beach Gay Pride celebrates community, diversity, and creative self-expression. The festival takes place this year from April 2-8, and Winter Haven Hotel is situated right in the middle of the action.
Miami Beach Pride 2018 Parties & Events Schedule
While the parade is the celebration’s highlight for many, you’ll find plenty of fun-filled parties and special events throughout the week.
- Monday, April 2 – Rainbow Flag Raising Ceremony
- Monday, April 2 – Pride Lights the Night: Tribute to the Victims, Families, and Friends of the Pulse Nightclub Shooting
- Monday, April 2 – Miss Miami Beach Gay Pride Pageant
- Tuesday, April 3 – MDGLCC Spotlight Mega-Mixer
- Thursday, April 5 – Ladies Happy Hour
- Friday, April 6 – Miami Beach Pride Event VIP Gala
- Saturday, April 7 – Urge Proud Saturday Night Party
- Saturday, April 7 & Sunday, April 8 – Miami Beach Pride Festival Village in Lummus Park with Expo
- Saturday, April 7 & Sunday, April 8 – Garden of Eve Women’s Pavilion
- Saturday, April 7 & Sunday, April 8 – BB&T VIP Lounge Open at Festival
- Sunday, April 8 – 10th Anniversary Miami Beach Pride Parade on Ocean Drive
- Sunday, April 8 – Fireworks Spectacular