Daredevil sailors from around the world converge in South Florida this March 5-11 for the Miami Sailing Week International Regatta. Enjoy parties and see high-thrills sailboat racing on the waters of Biscayne Bay in Coconut Grove.
Miami Sailing Week International Regatta, Parties, and Cultural Exhibits
Witness the excitement of high-stakes championship racing at the Miami Sailing Week International Regatta. Featuring four different design classes on the sparkling waters of Biscayne Bay, this exciting week also features cocktail parties, awards celebrations, and unique cultural events. Find the action this March 5-11 in beautiful Coconut Grove.
2018 Miami Sailing Week Schedule & Biscayne Bay Sailboat Racing
Racing starts at 10:55 a.m. and other events take place at the Coconut Grove Sailing Club. Find the full schedule on Miami Sailing Week’s website.
- Monday, March 5 – Sailing Academy with North U & Youth Sailing
- Tuesday, March 6 – Sailing Academy with North U & Youth Sailing
- Wednesday, March 7 – Sailing Academy with North U, Youth Sailing, Registration, Welcome Cocktail & Skipper Meetings
- Thursday, March 8 – Regatta & Cocktail Party
- Friday, March 9 – Regatta & Wine, Cheese, & Beer Fest
- Saturday, March 10 – Regatta, Awards Party & Dinner
- Sunday, March 11 – Regatta & Awards Party
Chic South Beach Hotel Near Biscayne Bay
Stay near all the sailing action at our glamorous boutique hotel. Enjoy a celebrated location right on Ocean Drive, along with lavish amenities and high-end suites. Ready to book? Please contact us today.