Rainy day? Take heart: rain showers usually don’t last very long in Miami – and you’ll find plenty of intriguing attractions and fun indoor things to do until the sun is shining again on South Beach!
Fun Rainy Day Things to Do in Miami When It’s Pouring Cats & Dogs
Miami is usually sunny – but even when it rains, you’ll discover countless cool things to do indoors in this great city. From brewery tours to movies to unique museums, you’ll never waste a minute in Miami.
Top Things to Do in Miami When It Rains
Get ready to explore Miami’s amazing indoor attractions!
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science – This sparkling new attraction features 30 aquariums, a 3-D planetarium, and incredible laser light shows. Be sure to check out the liquid nitrogen desserts!
- Wynwood Brewing – Take a tour of this family-owned craft brewery and stay for a cold one at the bar. Pick up a souvenir glass to remember the day.
- Regal South Beach Stadium Cinema – Cozy up in a plush seat and catch the latest superhero movie, chick flick, or horror film at this cool modern cinema.
- Arcade Odyssey – Thrill your inner child at this vintage arcade with over 100 different video games and pinball machines. Find Japanese candy at the snack bar.
- Dezer Collection – Tour a stunning collection of famous cars at this Miami auto museum, including the Batmobile, Ecto-1, Greased Lightning, and James Bond’s many rides.
Discover the Perfect Rainy Day Hotel in Miami: Winter Haven
And of course, one of the best things to do in Miami when it rains is to cozy up in your comfortable room or suite at our stylish hotel on Ocean Drive. Treat yourself to a sumptuous sanctuary with gorgeous views, high-end bedding, and free Wi-Fi. Book your stay today!