Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day. Whether you’re looking for big steins of bright green beer or Guinness and cool cocktails, you’ll find the perfect party. March 17 falls on a Saturday this year – so wear something green and get ready.
Party Like the Irish in Miami on St. Patrick’s Day
Raise a glass of green beer and get your Irish on this St. Patrick’s Day in Miami. From South Beach to Wynwood, the entire city goes green for a lively day of parties and fun. St. Patrick’s Day (March 17) falls on a Saturday in 2018, so get ready for a night of Irish car bombs and whiskey shots.
Things to Do on St. Patrick’s Day in Miami 2018
Grab your green and get to one of these St. Patrick’s Day hotspots:
- The Playwright Irish Pub – Wild, trendy bar with old-world feel (South Beach)
- Finnegan’s Way – Rustic Irish pub & sports bar (South Beach)
- Yard House – Upscale craft beer sports bar (South Beach)
- Sweet Liberty – Hip cocktail bar (South Beach)
- Cucu’s Nest Bar – Lively party place with shot specials & karaoke (South Beach)
- Pat’s Wynwood Block Party – Pop-up green beer garden & street fest (Wynwood)
- Fado – Street party with DJs & outdoor bars (Mary Brickell Village)
- The Butcher Shop Beer Garden – Classic European beer garden (Wynwood)
- John Martins Irish Pub – Relaxed, convivial neighborhood pub (Coral Gables)
- Shots – Dance club with boisterous crowd and food trucks (Wynwood)
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in South Beach
Party like you mean it. Book a getaway for St. Patrick’s Day and vibe out in our super stylish hotel. We’re right on Ocean Drive near amazing cocktail bars, sports lounges, and Irish pubs – many are within walking distance. Book your reservations today!