Nigiri or sashimi? Smoked eel or toro? Tiger roll or dragon roll? Whatever type of sushi you are craving, you’ll find a dizzying array of restaurant choices on Miami Beach. Check out our favorites on your next foodie adventure.
Sink your teeth into a slice of fresh yellowtail, a creative sushi roll, or specialty nigiri at Miami Beach’s best sushi restaurants for foodies.
Best Sushi Restaurants in Miami Beach to Satisfy Your Cravings
Miami is a sushi lover’s paradise that’s packed with unique dining options, from classic omakase menus to imaginative new takes on maki, uramaki, and temaki. Getting your sushi fix in Miami Beach is easy – but deciding where to go can be a challenge. Our short list of the top sushi restaurants in Miami Beach can help you out.
8 Exciting Sushi Restaurants Near Winter Haven Hotel
- Azabu Miami Beach (South of Fifth) – Enjoy fish flown directly from Japan at this ultra-fancy sushi bar on the beachfront with a killer collection of sake.
- Katsuya (South Beach) – The sashimi here is so fresh that it’s served beside the head and fin, and the artsy, modern restaurant is perfect for date night.
- Doraku Izakaya & Sushi (South Beach) – Discover great happy hour deals from 5-7 p.m. daily at this inventive sushi bar. Be sure to try the sushi tacos.
- Pubbelly Sushi (Miami Beach) – Sample cool, creative rolls and funky dishes at this industrial-chic gastropub, including tuna pizza and miso pudding.
- Sushi Garage (Miami Beach) – Nearby you’ll find another chilled-out sushi bar with adventurous twists on classic rolls, all located in a converted auto body shop.
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill (South Beach) – Try the signature Blue Ribbon roll at this New York export, featuring lobster, shiso, and black caviar.
- Nobu (Miami Beach) – Watch for celebrities in this oversized hotspot, which is known for Nobu signatures from its star chef, including miso black cod and an impressive omakase menu.
- Toni’s Sushi Bar (South Beach) – Open in 1987, this was Miami’s very first sushi restaurant and its longevity is proof of its tasty hand rolls and platters.
Choose Your Own Foodie Adventure in South Beach
Sip, sample, and savor your way through Miami’s exhilarating culinary scene, from sushi restaurants to Cuban food trucks and authentic Italian restaurants like Il Bolognese at Winter Haven. Located right on Ocean Drive, our boutique hotel puts you in the heart of the foodie action. Make plans for a culinary adventure today!