Secret gardens. Artistic treasures. Romantic enclaves. Discover a handful of Miami’s hidden gems and explore a different side of the city that most tourists will never see.
Magic City is full of secret treasures – if you know where to look. Discover the city’s unique hidden gems and local hotspots that you haven’t seen before.
Explore Miami’s Hidden Gems That You Haven’t Seen Yet
It’s hard to miss Miami’s dazzling white sand beaches, stunning Art Deco architecture, and nonstop nightlife. But go a little deeper to see another side of the city at these hidden gems:
- Miami-Dade College Museum of Art & Design – Located in Downtown Miami’s historic Freedom Tower, this intriguing museum hosts fascinating exhibits of culturally important, multi-disciplinary art. The Cuban American Museum is located in the same building.
- The Kampong – Fairchild’s nine-acre home in Coconut Grove is a National Tropical Botanic Garden brimming with exotic plants from around the world. Explore a mangrove forest, banyan trees, and stunning views of Biscayne Bay from this Spanish and Southeast Asian-inspired estate.
- Café Roval – Built inside a historic coral rock house, this romantic restaurant features lush backyard gardens, a Japanese-inspired pond, and a delicious Sunday brunch.
- Simpson Park Hammock – Relax in this oasis in the middle of Downtown Miami, an eight-acre tropical hardwood garden with astounding biodiversity, a peaceful turtle pond, and total paradise vibes.
- ArtCenter South Florida – Discover talented local artists in this vibrant gallery space, which also offers classes in jewelry making, printmaking, drawing, and photography. It’s a great place to become part of Miami’s artistic community.
Discover Miami’s Best Kept Secret: Winter Haven Boutique Hotel
Put yourself in the heart of South Beach at our unique boutique hotel, which is located near all the hidden gems and fun things to do in Miami. Our historic, 1939 property’s Art Deco style and sumptuous amenities make us one of a kind. Browse our special offers and book your South Beach escape today at our Marriott Autograph Collection hotel.