Looking for the ultimate friends getaway? Look no further. The Pick Your Poison package has everything you need for a fantastic weekend with your closest friends: a great room, a place to hang out along with the “poison” of your choice, (recovery) breakfast in the am and a late checkout of 1pm.
You’ll start your evening with a reserved table on our rooftop, set aside for you and your crew until 10PM. Here, you will enjoy your selected “poison”: either a spirit (from the list below) and an exquisite selection of cheeses, or a bucket of beer and a mouthwatering tray of fried calamari. (Additional food and drink are available for purchase). From there, the night is yours….
The following morning, rehash the night before over breakfast at Il Bolognese and then hit the beach to soak up the sun—this is Miami after all. This friends getaway is perfect for bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, milestone birthday celebrations, or just because.
- Overnight accommodations in our art deco inspired guestrooms*
- A private area on our rooftop reserved exclusively for you and your friends until 10PM
- Pick your Poison:
- Bottle of prosecco, wine, or rum, and a cheese plate
- Bucket of Beer and calamari
- Breakfast in the AM at Il Bolognese
- Late Checkout of 1PM
*To book this package you must book at least 3 guestrooms at least 72 hours in advance.
Crave more fun activities for during the day? Our dedicated and experienced staff is more than happy to customize this experience for you by arranging any number of private lessons, tours or services you request. Please contact the hotel directly so that we can tailor the experience to your needs and the size of the group. Here are some suggestions for activities we’d love to help plan:
- Wine tasting at Schnebly Redland’s Winery, a local winery specializing in fruit wine
- Jet Skiing through Boucher Brothers Water Sports Rentals
- Big night out to Rooftop 11: Several VIP options are available
- Glam Squad: get your hair and makeup done by professionals who will come straight to your room!
- Art Deco Cocktail Tour of Miami- a very important history tour